From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reading data into labview from accdb file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi there.

All I want to do is read the data in a .accdb (MS acess 2007 and later) file and be able to use that data in labview. It is just a table with a bunch of numbers. I know how to do with excel but i am getting confused with MS acess. I am try to play around with LabSQL right now but still getting confused.

Please help!

thanks.

Don't think twice.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,970 Views)
Solution
Accepted by sb_oxinst

What are you specifically confused about? Before using LabSQL, I would suggest you find a good tutorial on the SQL language. NI's Database Toolkit can also be used. It hides some of the SQL complexity for the beginner.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,965 Views)

yes of course. I use one of the examples in LabSQL and then looked at SQL code to help me retrieve data from a column and it worked. I think I just got l lost in all my research and not knowing what SQL really is. I had also downloaded sql_LV-1.09 which is another labview database library for ODBC and SQL but I was getting an error saying it could not locate the libmysql dll file. 

thanks 🙂

Don't think twice.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,962 Views)