From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

read binary

Hello

1- i am reading a binary file using block size of 10k. in the file i can see signal of bandwidth(using FFT(r,theta)) round about 1MHZ in the center. but when i unbundle the fft and plot the fft magnitude it is now showing only 10K points spectrum due to which i see the bandwidth of the same signal at about 100K. what is the right way to get bandwidth values same as before unbundeling as i want to play with values not waveform.

2- using the fft plot i want to extract the signal present in the 10K block(center 1Mhz BW) and want to save it again as binary file . so that i have a binary file only having signal( in the center) present in it.. should i have to take inverse FFT and and then build a waveform to save it as binary?. or i can save it directly. if i can save directly then how i am going to read this file again ?

Regards

Madd

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,158 Views)

Good Afternoon Madd,

After having read through your post a few times, I am still not certain that I understand your question.  For us to better help you, please post some screenshots of the behavior you are seeing and maybe re-phrase your questions.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,114 Views)