LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quelle version de lab view a acheter ( each version of labview to buy )

bonjour

j'ai une installation comportes des moteurs et un four et d'autre equipement  , tout est commandé par un automat twido  je veux realsier la supervision et la camnade à distance par le Lab view  , je veux savoir quelle version que je dois achter et aussi y a t il des accessoire a acheté ( carte d'interface cable ..) ou bien seulement  le RJ45 est suffisant  ( RJ45 de mon Ordinateur deja utiliser , peux je utilise un switch ?)

merci bcp

Ahmed

--------------------------------  EN --------------

hello

I have a facility of engines and behave oven and other equipment, everything is controlled by an automat Twido I want realsier supervision and camnade remotely by Lab view, I want to know what version I have and also achter are there any accessory purchased (cable interface card ..) or just the RJ45 is sufficient (RJ45 my computer already use, can I use a switch?)

thank you

Ahmed

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,097 Views)

Hi thefirststep

If I understood your question you want to know which version of LabVIEW will be able to communicate with your Twido device.

You should be able to use the latest version of LabVIEW 2012 in order to communicate with your device using the Ethernet cable (RJ45) as long you know which protocol you need to use and the commands that you have to send to the device.

Regards

Esteban R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,071 Views)