LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puncturing de-puncturing with convolutioanl encoder (viterbi)

Hi all, I am currently using MT Convolutional encoder and decoder. Individually these VI's work fine. However when i include the puncturing and depuncturing to my VI then i am getting garbage recovered message signal. Can anybody guide me in using this. 

I am using rate of 1/2 , Constraint length of 7, Puncture pattern of 1,1,1,0,0,1

I am Using LabVIEW 2015

Thanks in andvance. Any type of help is appereicated

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,945 Views)

What channel bandwidth are you using? Could you also provide either your VI as well as the message signal before and after using the VIs?

Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,902 Views)
Thanks Alot for replying to my query. I am currently just transmitting data in one loop and receiving it another loop in the same vi. I have first taken a string then converted it to bit stream. After that i applied convolution encoder with a rate of 1/2 and constraint length of 7. Till this part the encode and decode are working fine but after i add the mt puncture and mt depuncture the output data gets messed up. I have attached the vi and separated it into without puncturing and with puncturing. Thanks for the help PS. VI is messy as it is a prototype of work in progress.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,891 Views)