LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pump control using liquid level sensor

Hello There.

I am, new  with this software. i am currently carrying out a project in school which is explain as follow;

1. am using controller  6211

2. pump

3. Pressure sensor

4. two point liquid level sensor

5. I need to be able to turn on and off the pump using the two pont signal from the level sensor. in this case

my maximum signal is Zero(o) and Minimum signal is ( 19)

6. i need to be able to measure the pressure input voltage and convert to PSI

7. I will like to introduce delay so that the ON and OFF process will not be frequent, to prevent tank from damage

8.Since its two point signal   only,  i want to find away to generate data that will cause the tank liquid to increse or decrease as liquid level varies

9.I need to be able to write the pressure  values ,save  in excel or any format

Lastly i want to be able to intialize the VI with a start button after i click on the left hand top run arrow.

I attached what i have done so far. it can only turn ON  and  OFF the pump, not very accurate

Please help.!!!!!

Thanks

Amy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,303 Views)

Hi amy,

Your architecture are correct for the project.

-Firstly : Describe your project with a image;

-Secondly : do the state chart diagram of you projectBecause it is easy to implement machine state with a state diagram.

-Your diagram contain many coercitions dots. it increasing using of processor. Convert data (or get components of waveform)  before using,

- Why your first step is "Drain Tank" ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,272 Views)

Fredonia. Thanks for your advice.kike I mentioned before. Am new in labview program. I Dont understand the conversion you recommend. Can you use my diagram for a sample and  I will appreciate any amendment you can do to the diagram to further help.

Thanks 

Amy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,242 Views)

Hi,

This tutorial will help you to estabish your diagram.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_diagram.

EX.PNGCONVERT DYNAMIC DATA TO DOUBLE

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,228 Views)