From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programatically change number of the time led blinks

Solved!
Go to solution

How can I do it? in a labview I want to create a for loop, in which if I enter 6 , led blinks 6 times.. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,754 Views)

How can I do it? in a labview I want to create a for loop, in which if I enter 6 , led blinks 6 times.. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,754 Views)

Where are you getting stuck? Can you post what you've tried so far?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,737 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Canucks.canucks

Start with a FOR loop with a shift register that holds a Boolean.  Each iteration, invert the Boolean (NOT) and update the LED indicator.  Have a wait in the loop so that you can see the blink.  Have the loop iterates twice per blink.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,728 Views)

The problem is when my Boolean / led turn true /on it stays like that and doesn't go back to off . 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,717 Views)

@Canucks.canucks wrote:

The problem is when my Boolean / led turn true /on it stays like that and doesn't go back to off . 

Then show is your code so we can troubleshoot your code.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,710 Views)