LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with LabView 8.6 web service (RESTFUL)

Sorry, so long time answer!here

I have some problem with download of screen

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,583 Views)

You need to make your screen shot into an image file.  Preferably a .png

Then Add that file as an attachment to your message.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,579 Views)

Oh! Here is the screenshot from IE7!

How can You see it's nothing, no graph!!

Smiley Sad:mansad:

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,555 Views)

The Web Service RESTFUL so interesting for me. With it help may create many projects, thats why I ask you. It's new. It's revolution.

I want You'll help me! 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,553 Views)

Hi!

Its me again!

Maybe you 'll think that I'm dump, but I'm still didn't understanding why this example don't work ?

I did show you my screen, please tell me  what's wrong?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,468 Views)

Hello Max,

Let's try and figure this out. I am not able to reproduce the behavior you are seeing so let's try to diagnose what the differences are in our setup.

- Which suite of LabVIEW do you have? Base/Full/Proffessional?

- What OS are you running this on. Currently WebServices is not supported on MAC OSX and Linux.

- Are you able to view the XML version of the demo?

- Did you make any changes to the project before running it?

Are you able to run other Web Service examples? like the ones found here:

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/7747

Try the HTML Form Example at the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Anna K.

National Instruments
Message 16 of 19
(1,438 Views)

Hello!

- I have the Proffessional LabVIEW

- The OS is Windows XP Professional SP3! I .'d tried  on SP1 and SP, result is identical.

- No I didn't change in the project

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,387 Views)

It could be an issue on the Adobe side, can you tell if you can open the XML version in your web browser? Or are you able to create your own thin client in Adobe Flex? What version of Adobe software do you have installed?

National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,344 Views)
Hello Ann & Max, You just need to configure your LabVIEV network settings: -         Select Tools»Options to display the Options dialog box.-         Select VI server: Machine Access from the top pull-down menu. Add machine name/address into the list. Be sure that “Allow Access” checkbox is selected.-         Select VI Server: exported VIs from the top pull-down menu. Add Exported VIs into the list. Be sure that “Allow Access” checkbox is selected.-         Select Web Server: Configuration from the top pull-down menu. Place a checkmark in the Enable Web Server checkbox. Select a path for the Root Directory. This will be the directory where any html pages you wish to serve should be placed. Place a checkmark in the Web Services checkbox.-         Select Web Server: Visible VIs from the top pull-down menu. Add visible Vis into the list. Be sure that “Allow Access” checkbox is selected.-         Select Web Server: Browser Access from the top pull-down menu. Add IP addresses to the “Browser Access List”. Be sure that “Allow Viewing and Controlling” checkbox is selected.-         Press OK button. As I remember, you need to add only your IP (or 127.0.0.1) to the Web Server: Browser Access pull-down menu.    Regards,Alex  

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,244 Views)