LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem using state machine with structure event (mouse clicking)

Yes, it is the case in this example. In practical, the position will be randomized.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,035 Views)
Getting the properties of the picture using the Property Node allows them to be randomized, the positions and sizes wont be hardcoded.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 19
(1,031 Views)

Oh yes, thanks I have not thought proceeeding like that.

So with your idea of shift register I don' have to use the event structure. But in this architecture can I even though (for practical reasons) continue to use event structure once or it is not possible? 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,027 Views)
Hi
I don't have found in your zip an event structure??? I send you an example in which i used event, i think that you can use such a structure for your code for sure.
You have to add 2 conditions in the main while loop, each condition can control an event (moussse click, mousse position....)

Kamal
NIF
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,023 Views)
Thanks, Yes, my code contains several events structures  with mouse up  commands. If you look at sequence structure, you will see them.

You have to add 2 conditions in the main while loop, each condition can control an event (moussse click, mousse position....)

You mean  that  I have to write it with shift registers ?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,021 Views)
Hi
I think that it is possible with register.

Kamal
NIF
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,016 Views)
Okay, thanks, but I don't see how to handle events like mouse clicking without event structure? For clicks on picture indicator and on boolean control.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,010 Views)
Do you know how do this, please? Thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(1,003 Views)
RIght, I would still use the event structure to obtain the mouse click coordinates.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(997 Views)