LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem downloading web server

Hi.

I've trying to use  (WPT) Web Publishing Tool. My main VI is part of a proyect. These are the step that I do.

1.- Open my LVproject
2.- Tools>Options>Web Server: Configuration    Enable Web Server=True  root directory = C:\   HTTP port=Default Time out=Default
3.- Tools>Options>Web Server: Visibles VI  =*
4.- Tools>Options>Web Server: Browser access =*

5.- Tools>WPT  Viewing mode = Embedded
6.- Directory to save Web page = C:\
7.- Save to disk
8.- In the figure 1 I click connect button and Figure 2 appears. But the progress bar never changes and I`ve to close this window.

9.- If I try to open the Web Server using http://localhost/interfase_1404c.html, I see the same screen (figure 2) (using IE and Mozilla firefox)

I'm using LabVIEW 8.2.1, Windows XP.

What do I have to do?
Any sugestion for this problem?

Raymundo Cassani
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,687 Views)
Is the computer hosting the webpage different from the one running the VI?  If so, I believe you have to have the web page on the same PC as the running VI.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,658 Views)
No, the running VI and the webpage are in the same PC. I verify the vi.ini and it references correctly the path of the webpage
Raymundo Cassani
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,656 Views)

Hi Ray!

Have you solved your issue?

Maybe you can try using the web server directory by default and check if it works. Another thing might be a firewall or some windows security blocking the content. Im attaching a couple of demos that might be helpful to you. Hope this information helps.

Have a great day!! 🙂

Oswald Branford

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,579 Views)
Thanks a lot.

I solved the problem. In my application I was using a buffer of 1MB aprox. I minized that and my problem disappear.

Raymundo Cassani
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,573 Views)
Hi Ray,

I have the same problem as yours..I have done the same step you're done. But I still get the same error as yours. i am using labview 8.2 and windows 2000. Do you have any suggestion or idea how to solve my problem?..If I do the monitoring web publisihing, it working. But when come to embedded mode, the error appeared. I just test the web publishing with the simple program .please help me..

Thanks.. 
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,536 Views)