LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post messages

Solved!
Go to solution
Thanks for your help but i tried to use MT generate bits.vi using the same primitive polynomial and the same input as used in the matlab as a seed for the MT generate bits but the output is not correct , then i tried to use the repeated sequence from the output of the matlab as a seed in the MT generate bits but not the output bit stream i hope you can help me in that and i do really really respect and apperciate your respected help with me

Aomine
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 29
(1,055 Views)
I am sorry i couldn't read your post directly but now i got your question and yes i tried it now on our first example using the primitive and seed but it is not giving the required output
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 29
(1,053 Views)

Based on your MATLAB code that you supplied, we're probably looking at a case where your code simply does not work the same as the MT Generate Bits function. Rather than trying to use the MT Generate Bits function, could you not just implement your MATLAB code using LabVIEW functions? This may be a faster and simpler approach than trying to figure out how the MT Generate Bits code differs from your MATLAB code.

Robert B
RF Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 29
(1,037 Views)

Yes you are totaly right i hope you did understand my matlab code because i tried as u said generating a code in labview better than trying to figure out  about MT generate bits but i am having a logic error after i finished my code it's not get the same output as matlab and here you are the code which is maybe equivalent to the Matlab i hope you can help me  in that its just my last question and i am sorry

Explainnation for code :

Index.vi is used to determine the positions of 1's in the Primitive polynomial

shifting and deleting .vi : for delete the first element in the primitive polynomial 

PN Sequence which: is used to get the PN sequence at the end after the circule shift 

i hope you would mind to help with tracing it and find the error in it 

Finally Thanks a lot 

Aomine 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 29
(1,031 Views)

Hi Aomine,

I can try to take a look, but that will take me some time. My suggestion would be to use a Formula Node in LabVIEW instead since you already have a text version in MATLAB that is would be similar. Here's some help documentation on Formula Nodes. Give this a try and let me know if that provides better results for you. If I find some time, I'll try to dig into your code a little bit.

Formula Node Help:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/glang/formula_node/

Formula Node Syntax:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvhowto/formula_node_syntax/

Robert B
RF Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 29
(1,006 Views)

Finally i do really appreciate your help and your time for helping me Thanks i a lot i did worked on my logic error and corrected it Thanks 

Aomine

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 29
(988 Views)

Finally i do really appreciate your help and your time for helping me Thanks i a lot i did worked on my logic error and corrected it Thanks 

Aomine

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 29
(988 Views)

Hi Everyone,

I have interfaced a graphics LCD with the NI myRIO but myRIO takes a lot of time to initialize and draw things on the LCD. Is there any problem with the processor clock speed or some other problem?  

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 29
(910 Views)

Sajjad,

Is your question related to this post? If not you will have much better luck creating a new thread for it. In fact, I suggest you create a new post in the Academic Hardware Products forum, as they deal more closely with myRIO hardware.

ACADEMIC HARDWARE PRODUCTS

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Academic-Hardware-Products-ELVIS/bd-p/10

Austin
Staff Software Engineer
NI
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 29
(892 Views)