cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plot lable

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am using impedance analyzer hp4192A to run two measurement: CV and CF. After taking data, the CV or CF plot will be shown in the front panel. Is there a way to show different plot label according to what measurement I run? for example, if I run CV measurement, the plot will show the lable as "C (F) vs V (V)' and vice versa.

Thanks,

Joyce

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,618 Views)

Are you talking about labels for the axes, or labels for the names of the plots themselves.

Either way, you can programmatically change them using property nodes of the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,617 Views)

Thanks for your reply.

Can you show me somehow how to use the property nodes of the graph? I am using "XY Graph" and don't know where to set this.

Thanks.

Joyce

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,614 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Joycezh

Like this.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,599 Views)

Thanks! I got it!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,584 Views)

Hi,

I'm trying to make CV sweeps with a HP4192A impedance analyzer using Labview gpib interface. I also want to save the displays A, B and C to a file. In the arrays I always obtain a value for display A, and for displays B and C I also obtain a null value.

Can you tell me in order to retrieve the values for the three displays is only necessary to send the string F1 to the device, or if any additional configuration is needed?

Thanks,

Tânia

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,556 Views)

I don't see what your question has to do with the old thread you replied into other than you happen to be using the same instrument.

Please start a new thread with your question and provide as much detail as you can on what you are trying to do and where you have problems.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,551 Views)