LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pc/sc Scardtransmit

Hi Pexkool,

I actually don't have any experience with the Mifare ultralight cause I've been working exclusively with Mifare 1K cards. However, I think these cards follow the same protocol so I think you can't simply write on your card immediately. With the Mifare 1K, you have to enter an authentication first so maybe you have to do this for the ultralight as well.

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 51
(5,348 Views)

Hallo

I want to use the ACR122 (USB // P/N:ACR122U-A9) to write an read NFC-tags. I use Labview 2011. In your article i read that you have done such a communication. Could you send me a .vi or a project in which you have realised the communication. That would be a great help for me!!

Greetings Nathanael

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 51
(5,269 Views)

Hello Nathanael,

have you got some running VI or project for reading and writing the ACR122. I have the same problem and looking for some helpful code. It would be nice if you can help me.

Thanks.

Frank Benkert

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 51
(5,216 Views)

Here's an example of ACR122U and MIFARE Ultralight using the WinSCard.dll

made in LV2015 and exported to LV8.6, both included.

Message 44 of 51
(5,093 Views)

Thank you so much for posting this nidor! You saved me so much time.

I adapted your changes to my HID Omnikey 5025CL for reading HID Prox Cards and added some additional comments and log functionality. 

Hope this helps someone in the future.

0 Kudos
Message 45 of 51
(3,704 Views)

Also adding in LabVIEW 2015 (original post in LabVIEW 2018)

Message 46 of 51
(3,621 Views)

Hi

I am using this code and works fine. I even managed to read and write data to the EEPROM of a NFC tag.

The problem I encountered is that even though I can write data to the EEPROM, it is not readable by any other device than the ACR122U.

If I read the tag using a cell phone it is shown as empty.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 47 of 51
(3,086 Views)

evaneer, have you also added the capability to read the payload section? (I'm working with an NXP SL2S2602 RFID tag.) Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 51
(2,895 Views)

I I'm trying to use your file on a PC running Windows 10 64bit and Labview 2017.
I always get the following error "Function called: SCardEstablishContext
Return Code: 0x8010001D
Meaning: The smart card resource manager is not running. ".
I tried to start the "SmartCard" service but the problem persists.
Are there any further settings to make?
Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 51
(2,189 Views)

Hello,

I tried running Nidor's code and Evaneer's code in LV2018, on a Windows-10 machine, but both code sets cause LV to crash and close.

I also downloaded simlar code by PexKool and this didn't crash, but it failed on SCardConnectA- returning a value of 6 with no data.

I would like to hire someone to get this (or similar) code working in LV2018/Win10.  Any interest, referrals, etc. would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 50 of 51
(1,126 Views)