LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oscilloscope blocked

Hello,why my instrument is blocked when i make a low voltage,can someone help me please

thank you 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 29
(3,002 Views)

@the_ghost wrote:

Hello,why my instrument is blocked when i make a low voltage,can someone help me please

thank you 🙂

Are you asking why you can't stop your application without waiting for 10 seconds?  It is probably because you have a 10 second timeout on that read and for some reason it is not returning right away and instead is timing out causing your application to not read the value of the stop button, only once every 10 seconds.  Lower the timeout, or figure out why it is timing out by debugging the setup and investigating any errors.

Message 2 of 29
(2,980 Views)

@the_ghost wrote:

why my instrument is blocked when i make a low voltage

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.  What exactly do you mean by "blocked"?  And what do you consider a low voltage?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 29
(2,975 Views)

when i make 1 v(sinuzoidale) the program read the signal correctly but when i make (30mv)my program is blocked(does not respond)

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 29
(2,963 Views)

Do you know how to use an o-scope?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 29
(2,957 Views)

yes!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 29
(2,932 Views)

@the_ghost wrote:

when i make 1 v(sinuzoidale) the program read the signal correctly but when i make (30mv)my program is blocked(does not respond)

My bet is that for low voltages the oscilloscope never triggers, meaning you never acquire data.  Set your trigger to a lower voltage.

Message 7 of 29
(2,924 Views)

should i use a trigger edge  like this ??,how  i can  configure it

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 29
(2,908 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 29
(2,905 Views)

should i use a trigger edge  like this ??,how  i can  configure it

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 29