From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opc

Solved!
Go to solution

is the OPC 2016 compatible with labview 2013, because i tried my OPC clients runing and i got nothing in the server window selection, what should do?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,412 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ir_emma

We need a little more info. How are you using Labview and your OPC Server?  Datasocket, Front panel bindings or Project I/O library? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,393 Views)

i m trying to use it as a Project I/O library, as shown in the picture

i can not see OPC clients 

kinder regard

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,387 Views)

Hello, I'm stuck in reading OPC UA data and I need help, please.

I successfully created an OPC UA server and wrote on it matrix data as you can see in the first picture.

but when it comes to collecting that data. I do not manage to do so as desired.

and I want to get them back to the matrix form

attached in the second picture, the program diagram for the receiving function.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,740 Views)

Questions. 1- What is controlling your loop timing for your opc server? 2- Put the current Time stamp in your cluster of data for the "OPC Format" to know when data is acquired. 3-Why are you writing your array of doubles to the OPC server as a variant? If you wrote your data as an array of doubles.

Then you can read your OPC server as an array of doubles. You would need to create a new OPC format cluster for the double type. Then you can save your data to a tdms file as double arrays. Plenty of examples of that.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,730 Views)