LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

niDMM IVI Error Converter Fails at launch after changing from PXI Chassis PXI-1042Q to PXI-1031. None of the congiguration setup parameters work so the VI won't work

I have changed a PXI system from the development system with a contoller PXI-1042Q to a PXI-1031 chasis using MMI-4 comunications with a XP based commputer. When I try to run my application none of the configutation files for niDMM load. the error I obtain is: "LabView Load error code 3 could not load front panel" Also niDMM IVI Error Converter.vi for Powerline Frequecny, auto zero, ADC calibration,Measurement Digits, offset comp Ohms, multi point, Meas complete dest, Meas complete slope, and fetch multipoint won't load.

Does anyone know what my problem is. I have made sure that the handles I am using in the software match the PXI chassis handles. When I search for the niDMM IVI Error Converter.vi I can't find it on either system.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,039 Views)

Hi Foxy-

One thing to make sure is that the driver version on the new system is not older than the driver on the old system.  Make sure you have at least the same versions between the two and all should load just fine.

I hope this helps.  Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Gary P.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,011 Views)