From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new window open problem

hello
           here with i attached the vi , The main program named front pannel when i run , one error is coming the error image also attached. i want to display the xy graph as separate window when i called(i want to implement -  button press  ) and i want to close it again...like  that i want  to do.....any one give idea. how i want to do ,,...
thanks.
indrajit barve
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

| indrajitbarve@gmail.com | indar_indar2005@yahoo.co.in .
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,459 Views)
Hi indrajit,
the "FP Position and Size.vi" is missing. Maybe there comes the error from.
You can use an event structure in the test vi. Insert one button to load and run your vi and one to close it. Do you want to be able to close the graph window with a button on the front_panel.vi or on the test.vi?

Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,452 Views)
sorry mike,
here with i attached the vi. any how the error is coming..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,436 Views)
Hi indrajit,
yes the error comes from this vi. Make sure that the position of the vi is not outside the monitor and that the vi FP size is greater or equal with the minimum vi size -> selected in the vi options.
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,434 Views)
hi mike
  its not working i changed  the position and size also......what may be the reason any help me....
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,428 Views)
Hi indrajit,
i made some changes. See the attachment please.
Mike
Message 6 of 7
(2,422 Views)
thanks mike
                        mike always rocks
Indrajit

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,419 Views)