LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple blinking led

I think you misunderstood what I said, when I said top left side I meant the top left side of the square shape not the switch on the side😅 I couldn't find a way to turn on the leds in the order my 'true' part in the vi represents, so I used two separate clusters 😞 Sorry I didn't know about state machines I'll check that part out again!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(386 Views)

Originally, only one LED was on at any given time, now you mention one specific LED. Please describe in full detail what patterns you want to see as a function of time, comparison result, and switch state.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(383 Views)

On a side note, you should really place your front panel items such that the origin is in the upper left corner (or at least near your objects). In your VI, the origin (coordinate 0,0) is many dozens of screens to the left! If you items are located at coordinates that are outside the valid I16 range, you might get corruption. (see also).

There is no reason that be so far off. Do you know what you did to make it that way?

(You can fix it by using the QD shortcut: ctrl+<space>-ctrl+F )

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(366 Views)

I took your advice and used the QD shortcut, not exactly sure if I did it right though. I made some changes in how I want to do the project so I'm sorry if I confused you. The attached vi shows you the basic idea of what I want, the true case starting from the middle point of the left side of the square and splitting into two directions to the end point ( In reality, the end point will be the emergency exit), The false case shows when a fire(depending on what sensor I'll use) starts from the top middle point of the square. Leds will light from that point to the exit, while the corners of the square also light up. I might have used too many pointless codes but the vi kind of has everything I need except for the fact that I couldn't figure out a way to make the left corner of the square light up. Again, sorry for bothering you with basic problems ;(

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(347 Views)