LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing MT generate bits.vi

Dear Friends,

sorry for any mistake in this message because I am just new to this forum.

My problem is that I can not find the file (MT generate bits.vi). Is this a built in file? If so, how can I get it? By the way, I have installed the modulation and the signal processing toolkits.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,754 Views)

I face the same issue. I downloaded and OFDM example VI from NI Modulation toolkit. The MT Generate bits.vi is missing. Any idea?

Abdulla

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,549 Views)

I can not find it 

Do you get the vi?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,446 Views)

Hi,

I have a customer that is having the same issue, when trying to open the OFDM examples in the Developers Zone:

1. http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3456
2. http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/5152

He found that the the MT Generate Bits.vi is missing.

I came across this forum post and I thought it would be the right thing to write the my answer here as well :

"I have LV 2012 SP1 installed with the Modulation Toolkit 4.3.3.
I have tried to open the OFDM example that you referenced to.
There is a VI missing called - MT Generate Bits.vi

The VI is part of the Modulation toolkit , so, for start,  this toolkit should be installed.

I have the toolkit installed and still there were issues with locating the VI, when opening the OFDM example.
See the image below -

1.jpg

Searching my Computer for this VI was successful and the location is -
C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2012\vi.lib\addons\Modulation\Digital\Support\Deprecated
Clicking on Browse and directing the software to the location of the MT Generate Bits.vi opened the OFDM example with no errors.
Please try to search this vi at your computer as well, and repeat what I have done.

If this method is not successful, I am adding the example here. 
I understand you are having LV 2010 so I have saved the example for previous 2010 version and I am attaching it here."

Amitai.

National Instruments.

Message 4 of 4
(4,413 Views)