After installing drivers on my Dev PC, the drivers association were automatically changed from the SVN repository folder to instr.lib.
What is worst is that the installed libraries are not the good version as I could not install the proper 32-bit drivers (64-bit version is not available). I installed the drivers because I managed to have the card installed in the PXI-1033 at my desk.
If I delete the drivers, then the project gives missing dependencies that cannot be fixed by trying to link to the controlled library. The library has 100s of VIs. I cannot start re-linking everything.
I tried deleting the ARINC folder and the lvproj and update from what ever version I had on the server, but even those still have the libraries miss linked. The Main.vi seems to be the culprit, but too many changes have been done and some would be lost trying to recover.