LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logic analyzer data to FFT in labview

Does anyone know how to convert a Logic Analyzer Data to FFT in Labview? I have the Agilent Intuilink to capture the data from the logic analyzer in excel format but when I used labview it does not show up. I had about 16 bits and 160K of sample data . Is it posible to convert the logic analyzer data to time domain and use the module in labview to transform into FFT?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,313 Views)
Blad-

Are you able to successfully import the Excel file into LabVIEW and extract your data? Is it actually a spreadsheet file or is it a comma or tab delimited text file? Once I know more about how the data is stored we can talk about how to get it into LabVIEW and manipulate it.

Xaq
Message 2 of 6
(3,288 Views)

Xaq

Yes, The Intuilink  program is an excel program that capture the data from the logic analyzer, We are using matlab to get an FFT picture but that's about it, i would like to by pass matlab and take the excel file and port to into labview then use FFT function to analyse the data. I found a  VI program from Heldge that directly capture the data from the logic analyzer without using the Intuilink excel program but I don't know how to manipulate the data for FFT result. I could send you the .vi from Heldge is you want?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,283 Views)
Attached is a Labview file which computes and displays the FFT and raw data.  It has the front panel ability to adjust the sample frequency as well as setting a Windowing function.  It's been a while since I've used it, so you may have to manually adjust the plot axes.  I used it to view data saved from an old HP logic analyzer.  It is in version 7.1

Jason
Jason
Message 4 of 6
(3,274 Views)
JTerosky ,
Thanks, I will surely try.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,262 Views)

Do you still have that vi from Heldge?  I have a similar problem.  Thanks in advance.  David

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,622 Views)