From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lockup recalling sub vi

I have a vi that I want to call more than once.  The second time I call it one of the controls does not work and will not create an event allowing execution to continue.  I have stripped out all of the extra stuff except for the data cluster.  Please try to run the Calibration Utility Trial.vi more that once to see if my brain is dead weight and I am missing something or this is a problem.  Run the Calibration Utility Runner.vi and click the Run button. In the Calibration Utility Trial.vi click Ready then Done then Done.

Thanks

RB

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,029 Views)

You have event cases where the Front Panel is locked until the event is handled such as for the Ready button.  You also have multiple event structures that are buried inside a case structure.  That means the event structure won't be executed to handle the event unless you happen to be in the correct case of the case structure.

So if you are in your cal cell state, but hit the Ready button, that event never gets handled because the event case is handled in the Hookup case, the front panel is locked, and there is no way to do anything else on your front panel.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,021 Views)

Could you pls downconvert to 8.6

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,020 Views)

Ok, I knew this had to be something I was overlooking.  All the events have to be handled by the event case.

Thanks,

RB

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,015 Views)