cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

loading error

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello everyone, 

I installed Labview 2010 on a new PC (I had to get rid of the old one). Then I tried to open a vi which I developed exactly with that version of Labview (the only one I have). Unfortunately, I got the following error:

"An error occurred loading vi: Labview load error code 9: vi version (19.0) is newer than Labview version (10.0)"

How is this possible? and how can I work around it?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(679 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DavideB

@DavideB wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I installed Labview 2010 on a new PC (I had to get rid of the old one). Then I tried to open a vi which I developed exactly with that version of Labview (the only one I have). Unfortunately, I got the following error:

"An error occurred loading vi: Labview load error code 9: vi version (19.0) is newer than Labview version (10.0)"

How is this possible? and how can I work around it?

Thanks, 

Error seems like your file is stored in 2019, are you sure your old files are saved in 2010.

if needed you can use Version Conversion - NI Community. for version conversion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2
(673 Views)