LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load error in LabVIEW communications

Hello Everyone,

I am using LabVIEW Communications System Design suite. I connected USRP 2953R using PCI interface to the laptop. 802.11 WLAN framework is being used for the project. I had to check channel estiomation using antennas and it was done. Today, I am stuck with a load error while opening the project. It is saying that the project includes following featrues thta are not supported in this version of LabVIEW-

LabVIEW FPGA SystemDesigner plugin

USRP SystemDesigner plugin

FlexRIO SystemDesigner plugin

LabVIEW FPGA

I attached a screenshot of it. Please have a look and help me in sorting this. 

Best Regards,

Ramya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,895 Views)
There may be a chance version difference between existing code and the software packages.....

Whether the project is developed in the same pc/laptop or copied from some other system
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,844 Views)

What is your current version of labIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,805 Views)

@muks wrote:

What is your current version of labIEW?

The OP stated to be using the LabVIEW Communications System Design Suite

It is not exactly LabVIEW as we know it, but a special build NI made for 5G development.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,797 Views)

Hi Everyone,

This was a problem due to communications suite license. I contacted the sales department and they gave me an activation key to extend the license(as I am using the suite on a trial period).  There was a loading error because LabVIEW communications software was loaded instead of Suite which is not suitable for the respective plugins. The issue is resolved when I used the activation key to reinitiate LabVIEW suite. And I thank everyone who tried to help me. 

Best Regards,

Ramya

Message 5 of 5
(2,788 Views)