LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

"this method call node could not find its target .The target may have been moved ,deleted ,or rename .Target Name :Basic multitone.gvi"

hello I am getting used to Labview, I have some errors encountered during the modulation process, is there any way to fix this error?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,969 Views)

Hi John,

@john1234456 wrote:

"this method call node could not find its target .The target may have been moved ,deleted ,or rename .Target Name :Basic multitone.gvi"

hello I am getting used to Labview, I have some errors encountered during the modulation process, is there any way to fix this error?

It seems you are using LabVIEW NXG, so please indicate that as explained when you start a thread.

Probably there is a way to fix this error - but as you don't supply any code we cannot help you to fix it…

General hint: use a more descriptive thread title. This whole forum is about LabVIEW (not the spelling!), so you could have used "NXG method call problem" instead…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,966 Views)

Can you give me gmail?can i ask you for help

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,924 Views)

@john1234456 wrote:

Can you give me gmail?can i ask you for help

We much prefer to answer things in the forum, as this allows for other people to learn along with you.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,919 Views)