LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview

dear sir/mam,
              I come across doubt regarding labview pgm ie i want to create a movement of vehicle in front panel through roll,pitch and depth sensor output.how do i create this.pls suggest me and also send the detailed information (tutorials).

Thanks and Regards
Jayanthi.k
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,806 Views)

Jayanthi,

Don't give such a generic name for your question. Give a related name regarding the doubt you wish to get clarified.

Search the forums for more details on the topic & also google...

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
Message 2 of 6
(2,802 Views)
I agree. The question is way too vauge to warrant any reasonable comment. What's your concern? Speed of coding? Speed of execution? Difficulty of coding? Learning curve? Available hardware support? OS compatibility? Tech support? What?

If you're looking for tutorials, start in the NI Developer Zone and click on the "Learning Center" link. There's also information with the LabVIEW documentation.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,790 Views)
dear sir,
            I feel difficult to code how can i start the program;Anyone pls help me.

Thanks and Regards
Jayanthi.k
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,766 Views)
dear sir,
             I need to roll the picture in x,y,z direction according to the input from the sensors,so pls suggest any idea for my program

Thanks and Regards
Jayanthi.k
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,766 Views)
A picture and your monitor are both 2D objects, so in order to simulate a 3D rotation, you need to work with projections in a plane.

It is really still not clear what you want. Can you show a few example pictures? A more detailed description?

What is your LabVIEW version? Newer versions have a rich set of geomerty tools (mathematics... geometry palette), such as 2D and 3D rotations, directional cosines, Euler rotations, transformations between carthesian, spherical, and cylindrical coordinates, etc. Once you know what you need, i'ts probably there. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,745 Views)