LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview communication with microcontroller

dear all

I am trying to communicate the labview and my microcontroller over serial port communication, but i am not able to do so,i am using PIC16f690,i can able to test the result in hyperterminal but when i want test in  labview i am getting an error of 1073807343,i need to read the data and write the data to microcontroller which is in some predicted location

Thanking You.

Raikar  A G

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,621 Views)

Hi,

Have you installed the VISA drivers? Also make sure that you have closed hyperterminal before trying to communicate with LabVIEW.

One last thing, ensure that you include the close VI after you have finished your communication to close the port down properly.

-CC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If anyone needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome!"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,612 Views)

Hi Raikar,

Post your VI(2011). And are you sure that PIC is responding when you are sending some command ?

What problem you are facing ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,598 Views)

The error message indicates you do not have a valid resource name. Did you pick the name from the drop down menu of the control?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,586 Views)

Thanks for all.

I got the partialy result at the end of working hours,partialy why means i can able to read the data from microcontroller,still i didn't able to write the data through LabVIEW.

Thanking You

Raikar  A G

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,576 Views)