LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview code HX711

Hi, i am facing a problem on how to connect my load cell to HX711 weight sensor using Ni Daq. I need a code on labview that can function correctly the load cell and read my measurments. Any help? I am not using an arduino only Ni Daq.

Thank you in advance.

John Brew

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,398 Views)

We're facing a problem with helping you.

We don't know what DAQ device you have.  We don't know which drivers you have installed.  We don't know which version of LabVIEW you're using.

These are all very important piece of information if you're seeking help.  You'd also do everyone a world of help if you posted a spec sheet for the device you're trying to work with.  If we want to help you, we'll have to go hunt this down ourselves in order to tell you how to work with it.

After all of that, you're asking a group of engineers to do your work for you, for free.  You should, at a minimum, show us what you've tried.  People are more likely to help you if you're trying and struggling than if you're asking them to do your job for you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,372 Views)

I am using Ni myRio and Labview 2013. 

This module uses 24 high precision A/D converter chip hx711. It is a specially designed for the high precision electronic scale design, with two analog input channel, the internal integration of 128 times the programmable gain amplifier. The input circuit can be configured to provide a bridge type pressure bridge (such as pressure, weighing sensor mode).

I need to connect the load cell to this module and read measurments on Labview.

I have done the C code for this module but i need the help to implement it in Labview using Call library method.

I really appreciate your help and time.

John Brew

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,358 Views)
It looks like you would need to connect one digital output to the clk and one digital input to the dout.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,331 Views)

Be careful.  If you're using the myRIO, you're not using DAQ.  You'll be running code on the myRIO itself.  This isn't a Windows based OS.  As it's Linux, your dll won't operate the way you think it should.  You'll need a .so if you're looking to make use of the call library method.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(5,295 Views)

How's ur project going? I would love to know. Im doing the doing the same thing (MyRIO 14' + HX711). 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(4,608 Views)