From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

label the Data

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, How can I label the data that safe in file the Excel?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(3,027 Views)

Hi Kaliman,

can you please be a bit more specific? Do you want to write data to Excel? If yes, which function do you use?

Mike

Message 2 of 12
(3,025 Views)
Thanks, I can Wirte in Excel, I use the Write to Measurement File, but I can put label to my Data that write, I mean whent a Open the File that creat, jus view the data but the Colummns write Untitle, how can I put Label the Colummns.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(3,019 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kaliman

Hi Kaliman,

i'm not sure, but i think you use the express vi to write your data. In this case see this link.

Mike

Message Edited by MikeS81 on 03-03-2009 03:50 PM
Message 4 of 12
(3,014 Views)

Yes I use the Express Write, and I have 50 channels that write in the file, there other form to write and label the signals? different to VI express?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,994 Views)

Are you trying to get the data names in the first row of the spreadsheet?

If so, just write the data to the first row when you create the file. 

If this isn't what you are trying, could you please post examples of what you have, and what you would like to have?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,989 Views)

Hi Kaliman,

express vis are generic tools to easy programming (at least on beginning). But they lack functions specific to user needs...

So one way to learn to create specific functions is to open the express vi. You will see a lot of code that is needed for generic operation. To built your own functions you can use this code as a starting point...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 7 of 12
(2,988 Views)
Thanks, I have the LV 8.5.1 RT, and use the VI express for safe data, but each row have untitle, I want label each row.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,984 Views)
Yes I want write the first row with the label the each channel
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,983 Views)
Hi Gerd, I not Understand you suggestion, Can you say my more about, Please, Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(2,980 Views)