From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

key down in event structure

Solved!
Go to solution
Altenbach,
-I am using windows 7 only. For you is it working for the specified combinations in win 7??

@johnsold,
-Yes it doesn't generate any event for third key only during the combinations i specified.(Do you really need highlight execution??I used probe whose value didn't change at that time. just Asking!!)
-Are you sure Up+Down+Right isn't working for you??
-For me its just specified combinations,rest in all 3 combinations it worked.

-looks like problem with windows7 or hardware only.
-I even heard beep sound when i pressed third key in my combinations where it failed 😛
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(744 Views)

uday,

No, you really do not need highlight execution.  I also used a probe but wanted to confirm what I was seeing. Sometimes probe values can change quickly and you can miss things.

Up+Down + either Left or Right does not work. Whatever rules Apple's keyboard and software use must be slightly different from Microsoft's.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(709 Views)
Thanks for the info.
-Isn't the Last Update time good enough(Sorry i am not convinced with given explanation in this scenario atleast, if you are talking about other cases where data update is really fast then i am ok).
-Seems like hardware problem with keyboard only.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(706 Views)