Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

isolated usb hub

Dear Sir,


Refer to GPIB Hardware Guide document.


you say, 

Use a USB isolated hub. National Instruments does not sell these, but there are many 

available for sale elsewhere on the Web or in stores. 


I just found an isolated usb hub on (B&B) 


Do I have other choices you redommended?


Thank you, 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3

We don't have recommendations, but as long as they isolate the different grounds you should be all set.  There are many other isolated USB hubs, and I just found a number by searching for "isolated USB hub."  

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
B&B has a pretty good reputation vs. just any old "whatever technical" is found in a google search. As mentioned, a search for isolated USB hubs will turn up a bunch, but it is also a good idea to then get your hardware from a company that you are familiar with. I've bought related devices (USB to Serial adapters) from a variety of vendors over the years with mixed results.
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3