LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is VI developed in LAB VIEW on window will also run in labview on MAC ?

is VI developed in LAB VIEW on window will also run in labview on MAC without any change in VI model?

I mean is it compatible between windows and mac's lab view ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(2,545 Views)

Generally, VIs are compatible between platforms. However, there are some OS specific function that will not work everywhere. Do you use any DAQ?

What does your program do?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(2,542 Views)

i m sending and receiving data using udp blocks in my model

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(2,540 Views)

Networking should work fine. What's a model?

Message 4 of 15
(2,535 Views)

model(i mean VI block diagram).

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(2,532 Views)
i m using pci-6025e DAQ card. can i send and recieve a digital pulse of 2 micro sec ? Can i use same pin for transmit and receive for this purpose ?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(2,527 Views)

Did you look at the spec on your card? It can do 200KS/s, so your smallest pulse width will be 5usec. And I believe you can assign I/O as input or output programmatically as part of your task creation.

Message 7 of 15
(2,524 Views)

@HasanRazaKz wrote:
i m using pci-6025e DAQ card. can i send and recieve a digital pulse of 2 micro sec ? Can i use same pin for transmit and receive for this purpose ?

Is this a new question or is it still related to your MAC question? Driver support on the MAC is more limited. Start reading here.

Message 8 of 15
(2,520 Views)

OK for the time being i just want to do this:

i want to communicate with a system with 5us pulse using my PC

like if i want to send 11010100 then i will send

|----5US----|-------5US------|.............

____       ____                        _____                          _____

I      I___I       I_____________I         I______________I         I_______________________

|----1-----|-------1-------|------0-------|--------1--------|------0-------|---------1---------|------0-------|------0-------|

when i will send 11010100 to system the system will repond me by sending 10111001 usinf same 5us pulse as i have shown above.

I have pci-6025E+CB 50LP connector block+Cable and LABVIEW 10 installed in my PC.

Can this be done using NI's labview and PCI card ?

if yes then how ?

i m new to NI and this is my first Project using NI's hardware/software.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(2,506 Views)

Once again, you can't get 2 usec with that card. For PCI, you would need one of the 625x series.

All the information you need is on the N.I. website, try it:

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209160

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(2,498 Views)