LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interpolation

Why do you attach the same VI a second time? Once is enough. You still don't say what you want to interpolate and what result you are expecting.

(sorry, I don't have the wavelet etc. toolkit)

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(491 Views)

Sir,actually i have attached the VI for ur reference.In that i have subdivided the image into four subband using discrete wavelet transform. I have to apply bicubic interpolation for those subband images.with that result i have to proceed further

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(486 Views)

First, the examples are under your LabVIEW directory. Which version do you have and OS? For example, this path goes to LV 2011 on Windows 7 OS:

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\analysis\plat-intp2Dxmpl.llb\2D Interpolation.vi

For you to find the example on your computer, you need to go to your LabVIEW installed folder and navigate to "examples" folder and follow the path in bold above. Another option is to launch from the menu 'Help >> Find Examples..." and then choose "Browse according to:" to be "Directory Structure" and then navigate "analysis >> plat-intp2Dxmpl.llb >> 2D Interpolation.vi". This should get you there.

Also, you still did not attach the image you want to develop. The VI only has the code, not the data that you are loading with the Wavelet toolkit.

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(475 Views)

I have used that example,i couldnt wher to give the image as input.This is my  input image sir.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(459 Views)