LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interpolation

i am doing my final year project in image processing in LabVIEW.i got struck at interpolating an image using Bicubic interpolation.pls give me a solution.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,502 Views)

What kind of help do you expect when you haven't give any information as to where you are "struck"?

If someone was able to "give you a solution", wouldn't that be a violation of basic ethics principles where you should be doing your own schoolwork?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,485 Views)

I assume you are trying to use 2D interpolation function. I am sure NI would be interested to know in what way the help page is not clear. Please explain!

Maybe attach some data (image) and your code showing the problem so we can see what's going on. Thanks!

Are you trying to simply find the value at a fractional pixel coordinate? Are you trying to resample the entire picture?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,478 Views)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your reply sir.i am doing satellite image resolution enhancement using discrete wavelet transform and bicubic interpolation.I divided the image as four sub bands using  discrete wavelete transform and reconstructed the image using inverse discrete wavelet transform.But i donot know how to use bicubic interpolation to interpolate an image. i need your help to find bicubic inerpolation tool in LabVIEW.

I have attached the completed module of my project..

Hope to hear from u soon.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,460 Views)

Please attach an actual VI and some data, instead of a distorted diagram image embedded in a word document.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,456 Views)

Dear Sir,

I can't attach the VI now sir.Sorry for your inconvenience in viewing my wor document.i will send my VI tomorrow sir.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,452 Views)

Dear Sir,

I have attached my  completed VI module for your reference sir. pls help me how to interpolate the four subband images using bicubic interpolation in LabVIEW.

Hope to hear from you soon...

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,431 Views)

Your example still not complete. You missed the image (data) and what would like to have.

By the way, have you seeing this example shipping example in LV? It shows how to use the 2D Interpolation VI.

C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2011\examples\analysis\plat-intp2Dxmpl.llb\2D Interpolation.vi

Barp - Control, Simulation, RTT and HIL - National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,425 Views)

where could i found that sir,i am nt able to find that

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,422 Views)

i have attached this Vi with an image sir,pls do help me how to find interpolation for subband images.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,417 Views)