From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intensity graph: remap x coordinates

Solved!
Go to solution
I am trying to plot an Intensity Graph which does not have the array indexes on the scale. Instead, I want to map non Integer values to the array indexes and show them on the scale.

For example: I give the graph an 10x10 2D array. The scale should not start at 0 and stop at 9. I want to change these values so 0 corresponds to 0.25 and 9 to 0.75.The values between should be mapped linearly. Using property nodes to change the x-range just seems to change which part of the data is shown on the screen, it does not rescale the x-axis to the new values.

I have done this with the waveform graph. It takes a minimum x value and an x increment and automatically maps the array indexes to the given values. Is there a way to do this with the intensity graph?

Thanks for the help
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,163 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bejurne

Hi bejume,

you can change the offset and multiplier for each scale to reach your goal. In your case  offset=0.25 and multiplier is 0.5/9...

You find these porperties in the formatting dialog or in the property node options (x-scale->offset&multiplier->all elements)!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(3,159 Views)

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Kudos!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,136 Views)