LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intensity graph: remap x coordinates

Solved!
Go to solution
I am trying to plot an Intensity Graph which does not have the array indexes on the scale. Instead, I want to map non Integer values to the array indexes and show them on the scale.

For example: I give the graph an 10x10 2D array. The scale should not start at 0 and stop at 9. I want to change these values so 0 corresponds to 0.25 and 9 to 0.75.The values between should be mapped linearly. Using property nodes to change the x-range just seems to change which part of the data is shown on the screen, it does not rescale the x-axis to the new values.

I have done this with the waveform graph. It takes a minimum x value and an x increment and automatically maps the array indexes to the given values. Is there a way to do this with the intensity graph?

Thanks for the help
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,155 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author bejurne

Hi bejume,

you can change the offset and multiplier for each scale to reach your goal. In your case  offset=0.25 and multiplier is 0.5/9...

You find these porperties in the formatting dialog or in the property node options (x-scale->offset&multiplier->all elements)!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(3,151 Views)

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Kudos!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,128 Views)