From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instrument names instead of gpib addresses

Hi,

I want to have instrument names coming on the front panel instead of their addresses.If they are connected to PC  a check box should indicate that.How can I go about it?     

Thanks
kiranmayi
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,741 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,736 Views)

So where is the first post then? This is exactly the topic that I was looking for

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,483 Views)
Since you apparently do not know how links work in web browsers, I'd say you need some basic computer classes before learning and using VISA aliases.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,465 Views)

Thnak you for the snarky responds, how profesional of you. But because of your responds, I did not see an underline under "double post" as I learned the first day of HTML school denoting that it would be a hyper link.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,445 Views)

Hi erdc,

Thnak you for the snarky responds

I did not see an underline under "double post" as I learned the first day of HTML school denoting that it would be a hyper link.

Maybe this was a default when Mosaic was the most used browser.

Since then a lot has changed and I don't expect links to be underlined. Does your favorite web search or news site still underline all links?

Do you expect underlined thread titles when you go to NI LabVIEW forum?

The link is marked by the text color - and underlined on mouse over for those having problems to note the link…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,428 Views)
And the correct wording would be 'response'.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,411 Views)