From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indicator not showing array

Solved!
Go to solution

@rugebiker wrote:

Darin.k said:

Any locals, or other use of that indicator?  I say post the simplest version of the code which shows the problem.

I'm not using locals or other use of that indicator. It just used there. I cannot upload the code because it is forbidden here where I work, sorry.

Please attempt to re-create the simplest version on your HUL.  Barring a home use machine at least post a minimal steps to reproduce.  this seems to deserve further investigation

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(568 Views)

Ok so I'm uploading here all the code. Sorry for al the messy code. I'm using labview 2011.

The indicator not working correctly is the one in the "Configuration" tab. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(543 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rugebiker

Hi rugebiker

I was checking your VI and why it whas happenig like that, well what I discover and I think is the reason of your problem is that the array takes the values of the constants, but then it get initialize by the Invoke Node that you have in your block diagram in up and left corner, because that invoke node run after the array get the values, so it became again to the default values. I check this using the highlight execution mode. You can try given a default value to the array and with the highlight execution mode check it. A solution may be to use a Flat Sequence so first it return all the VI to the default value then start working all application. I hope this help you.

Best Regards

Julio Mena

Message 13 of 16
(519 Views)

Hi Rugebiker

Here is apply the solution that I was telling you, I hope it work for you.

Best Regards

Julio Mena

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(517 Views)

Hi sorry here it is 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(516 Views)

Thanks a lot! I feel bad I missed that, thank you very much again.Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16