LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ignore case

hi,

I need to search 1D array and make the search not a case sensetive.
is it possible?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,813 Views)
Just convert the 1D string array to To upper case (or) lower case and then search(search string should be the same case of 1D array )
-See attachment

Regards,
-Kumar.B
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,803 Views)

A bit more information would be helpful, but lets assume you want to search an array of strings for an array element that contains the exactly the desired string, except for possible differences in the case.

You could simply use "to uppercase" or "to lowercase" before using "search array".

Message Edited by altenbach on 12-27-2007 01:26 AM
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,802 Views)
SO STUPIED OF ME
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,796 Views)

Alvarion_Israel wrote:
SO STUPIED OF ME

never say that...all your stocks will fall down...Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wires...
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,790 Views)
I need to creat new user name Smiley Surprised
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,787 Views)

Alvarion_Israel wrote:
I need to creat new user name Smiley Surprised

Nah, I'm sure we all did some stupid stuff with our user names. It takes time to get to know all of the features of LabVIEW. To learn more about LabVIEW, I suggest you try looking at some of these tutorials.

By the way, as a user of Alvarion products (and an Israeli) I'm interested to know what Alvarion uses LabVIEW for. Can you give any details?

(2,775 Views)
By the wy i said im stupied because i am not new to labview, and still i didnt thought about this little thing.

About ur qst : Generlly for automation of the integration tests.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,772 Views)