LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can merge vlc media player in the labview to play video in vlc ?

sir

i wants to use vlc media player with the labview. how it is possible?

please send me any example of it and tell something about the process that how  it can be.

not only vlc player tell me also about that how we can merge other softwres with the labview? 

mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 32
(8,863 Views)

I think VLC has an ActiveX version. Try this

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 2 of 32
(8,855 Views)

Cou,

Is your attachment missing? Smiley Surprised

- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 32
(8,847 Views)

parthabe wrote:

Cou,

Is your attachment missing? :smileysurprised:

Nope. I said what I ment, and I ment what I said. The try this was a hint to try the VLC activex component 😉

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 32
(8,839 Views)
Okay! Smiley Happy
- Partha ( CLD until Oct 2024 🙂 )
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 32
(8,837 Views)
sir i m new with labview software so i dont know more about it please tell me more clearly how to get vlc activex
mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 32
(8,811 Views)

As mentioned, you can use an ActiveX container on a LabVIEW front panel to host an ActiveX control. VLC has an ActiveX control that you can use. Place an ActiveX container on the front panel and then insert the "VideoLAN VLC ActiveX Plugin v1". You may also have a "v2" but it has no methods or properties as far as I can tell. Then you would use the Property nodes and Invoke nodes to program the ActiveX control. The documentation for the control are here. Attached is a simple example to get you started.

Examples on using ActiveX in general ship with LabVIEW on using ActiveX controls. Open the Example Finder and search for "ActiveX".

Message 7 of 32
(8,803 Views)
thank u very much for helping me
mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 32
(8,788 Views)

sir

how we can see a video which is streaming by a vlc media player in vlc media player which we have in our front panel ,

i trie it with many examples which is given in the labview help but i am not getting solution of mine problem. i can see this steramed video directly in vlc media player but not in labview.

pleease send me any example if u have. 

mpsingh
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 32
(8,733 Views)
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're asking. LabVIEW Help has no examples on using the VLC ActiveX control, so I don't know what examples you're referring to.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 32
(8,725 Views)