LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to simulate waveform using formula node

is it posible to get waveform using formula node.for example,i want to calculate Vo=Vs sin wt,in formula node,i use

V*sin*2*pi,how to use the answer to plot waveform
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,541 Views)

Hi neerza,

you can connect the dbl array output of your formula node to the build waveform function Y. After that set t0 and dt and you have your waveform.

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,537 Views)
dear sir,can u correct the error for me.why i cannot directly connect the output to build waveform array?tq
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,533 Views)

Hi neerza,

i´m not sure what you want to do, but to create a waveform see the attachment please.
Hope it helps.

Mike

Message Edited by MikeS81 on 04-11-2008 02:25 PM
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,522 Views)
or if you REALLY want to continue it the way you had (not sure why you would)...

Use the rating system, otherwise its useless; and please don't forget to tip your waiters!
using LV 2010 SP 1, Windows 7
actually sirs,i want to simulate the output of Vout=Vin sin wt,but using formula node.after calculate the value,i want to display it in a waveform.that's why i'm confused what to use.
i can rate comments now is it?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,486 Views)
I am not sure what you mean...and the vi I posted just "fixed" yours...

Use the rating system, otherwise its useless; and please don't forget to tip your waiters!
using LV 2010 SP 1, Windows 7
i understood ur vi.thank u.Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,470 Views)
Using the formula node to just multiply two numbers is kind of silly. I don't really know why you would want to use the formula node but if you are using this as a learning exercise, you should put all of the calculations inside the node and not just the multiply.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,465 Views)