LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save values one by one into excel usinglabview

Solved!
Go to solution
I am currently doing work of scanning the resistance from a keithley 2700 DMM. I got the resistance value using single measurement VI. But what i need is everytime i invoke the keithley scan based on a counter signal ,it should give the resistance value. And all these values should get saved in an excel file one after the other along with the cycle number. I am attaching my current VI. Here i got the 2 required outputs, but i could not import them into excel one after the other. Please help me. NB: here i have considered a latched boolean switch as my counter signal.
Regards
Grugh Mike

Success is Everything !!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,868 Views)

you forgot to attach vi. Smiley Sad

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,854 Views)

Also, do you absolutely have to have an Excel workbook? This requires using ActiveX to interface to Excel. It sounds like you could use a simple delimited text file just as well. The Write to Spreadsheet File will create a delimited text file that you can easily import into Excel.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,831 Views)

I'm using LV 8.2 and I'm having troubles trying to write data to any file.  here is a pic. tryingtowrite.GIF

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,786 Views)

I am trying to get the resistances of multiple thermistors out of the Keithley 2700 . When a trigger is given, the data need to be measured and taken out. Each and every time i press trigger , the resistance should be measured and taken out. All the data obtained should be appended into a single excel file until i press "stop". I have been trying to do this for a long time, still have not got the required result. Please help me regarding this. I am attaching my current VI, do help me by making the necessary changes. Please. Its urgent.

Regards
Grugh Mike

Success is Everything !!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,757 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Grugh_Mike

Hi grugh,

First of all put wait in your while loop.

Refer following example as reference.

Let me know if it helps.

Gaurav k
CLD Certified !!!!!
Do not forget to Mark solution and to give Kudo if problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,742 Views)