From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to save daq data-in(from 2 channels) in 2-D arrey?

Solved!
Go to solution

Dennis_Knutson wrote:
Yes, you can use the Report Generation Toolkit functions, Write to Measurement File, or low level ActiveX. Hundreds of available examples.

You mean i can use ,i.e Write to Measurement File,instead of right2spreadsheet?  Or i should use both of them? if is it possible or simple for you,could you please show me one of those examples?
Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 34
(362 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Eram

Write to Measurement File and Write to Spreadsheet File create text files which can be opened by Excel. If you want to write a true Excel format file, then you need the Report Generation Toolkit of ActiveX approaches.

Lynn

Message 32 of 34
(357 Views)
The latter versions of LabVIEW and the Write to Measurement File support writing in excel format. It would be silly to use both.

You can search the boards yourself or use Help> Find Examples.
Message 33 of 34
(356 Views)

@johnsold wrote:

Write to Measurement File and Write to Spreadsheet File create text files which can be opened by Excel. If you want to write a true Excel format file, then you need the Report Generation Toolkit of ActiveX approaches.

Lynn

Thank you  Lynn ,for your  good advices. 

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 34
(336 Views)