LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify about...

Hi all...

i need a big help here... during i write my program with labVIEW 7.1 express... i had modified a VI call "export waveform to spreadsheet file..." but after i tested my program, i found that result was not i want! and i also can't found the problem out...

hope someone can help me~ 😞

below is the VI that i modify...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,180 Views)
here is a result file after i tested my program...

as you can see... got a problem in the first data saved, the VI can't write the date/time and sample per second completely...

what i wish to ask is "is it possible to make all the data in the file link together? i mean in the "index" after 99 in the first second of the saved file then it straight away jump to 100, 101,102 and so on... whitout appear data/time & sample per second again in each following hundred data...

Jaxx
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,176 Views)
Hello @,

The header infromation in your VI is tied to a boolean input. Setting the boolean input, Header? (write header:T), to false after the first execution should prevent the date and time from appearng again.

Good luck with your development,

Matt F
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,139 Views)
what i need not just about the (Write Header:T) only... but gonna modify the VI that i posted... i think i already solved the problem...

by the way, thanks for your reply... Matt F

Jaxx 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,125 Views)