LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get a decimal number of length more than 1 byte from three componnent decimal numbers

Provide some data as to what you are getting and what you are expecting.  What does the manufacturer's program give you?

It is hard to help you troubleshoot without information on what things are wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(463 Views)

perumpadapu,

As mentioned by GerdW you should start reading the help file. The whole of your vi has been done part by part by one member or the other on the forum. While the volunteers here dont mind helping, the idea is that you learn along the way too. All you are doing is repeating the same question again and again and winding people up, your issue is not very complicated at all. You can figure out what is going on if you use some simple debugging techniques!

The values you are interested (replies from 166 and 167 are index 3 and 4) So if you use the array subset function on the output array and specify an index of 3 and length of 2 it will give you the ones you are interested in.

array.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(455 Views)

yes but waht is the difference between index array, so i will get numbers independantly from the array. And what ever your answer is it not providing me the correct answer. so please help me.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35
(446 Views)

Index array will work too. You just have to join the numbers, make sure you wire 3 to the index input. Also could you   post the output array that you are getting after the for loop and your expected output as well please?

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35
(438 Views)

Hi perumpadapu,

you have been asked to "Provide some data as to what you are getting and what you are expecting." here.

All you wrote is (still): "your answer is it not providing me the correct answer. so please help me."

HOW can we help when you don't provide (useful) information? Do you notice the difference between our questions and your "answers"?

We gave a lot of help before and you still aren't able to use our advices. We mainly discuss the very same topic in all of your ~170 messages to the forum...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 35 of 35
(430 Views)