LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get a decimal number of length more than 1 byte from three componnent decimal numbers

so I have to remove array subset function and directly give the array output to the type cast.is it right . I done that also. but it not working like what is expected.here I'am attaching the VI .please help

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 35
(853 Views)

Did you read Gerd's message #5 where he told you to prepend a zero to the front of the array?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 35
(851 Views)

Hi perumpadapu,

did you carefully study the snippet shown in message #5? Did you read my comment for that snippet?

Did you read message #9 by Yamaeda? There also the solution is given...

Did you read message #10 where I asked you: Do you read our answers at all?

Doh...

Edit: And now message #12 also provides the solution. So by now you got 4 times the same solution for your question, but you aren't able to read it...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 13 of 35
(850 Views)

u for your reply but i'am not able to understand the answer can you send me a snippet of the answer you indicated. please kindly help me.

ok

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 35
(798 Views)

Hi perumpadapu,

the snippet was already given in message #5 as also noted before!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 35
(794 Views)

but in my program its not from a array constant its from a for, s how can I modify my programn please reply

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 35
(784 Views)

Have you showed us your program?  It is "from a for "  what?

With what you've been shown so far, you really should be able to figure this out.  If you can't, then I would recommend looking at the online LabVIEW tutorials
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Three Hours
LabVIEW Introduction Course - Six Hours

to learn how to manipulate arrays.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 35
(778 Views)

its a for loop  which can send commands one by one .how can I select the replies of index 2-4 and get the stepcounts. Can you please help me. I need a help to make a array of results from a for please kindly help.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 35
(774 Views)

I think you need an array subset, maybe?

Spoiler
solution.png

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 35
(764 Views)

so can you send a snippet such that i can know how to take a value from a set of replies coming from a for loop

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 35
(761 Views)