LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change time zone in labview

Dear all,

i am wroking in file at india, but i want to plot value y v/s Time and this ai want plot according to -5 GMT, so how can change GMT in labview plot.

Thanks & Regards

Prince

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,494 Views)

The graphs plot whatever data you send to it. It doesn't know what the "local time" is. If you are generating the data "on-the-fly", then the date/time functions will return the time as local time. If you are reading saved data then you need to perform the time adjustment yourself. How you do it depends on how you are reading the file, and whether you have timestamps, or something else.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,491 Views)

Thanks for your reply,

I have data according to universal time, if  i cahnging time according to 5.30GMT then i am getting peak value at exact time wt i desire,

similarly if i can change time zone so ican plot of different zone in same scale,,

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,488 Views)

OK....

... And your question is?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,485 Views)

I want to change time zone ,  Rightnow i am ploting graphs according to +5.30 GMT,  but iwant to change this time zone and want to plot according to   -4.30 GMT,

to change this what i have to do?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,483 Views)

I've already told you. Are you reading from a file? If so, what are the contents of the file? How are you reading the file?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,474 Views)