LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we save multiple iterations graph in array / plot all graphs when iteration is complete

Solved!
Go to solution

i am trying to do multiple iterations and want to save data  and replot all when iterations are complete.

here i put the example of my idea

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,988 Views)

Do you understand how a Waveform Graph works?  If you have a waveform, you simply plot it.

LabVIEW is logical and simple enough that if you don't know how something works, have not studied LabVIEW, and don't bother to read the Help for LabVIEW functions, you can build a simple little VI and test it to see what happens.  Before running this routine, think about it, make sure you understand what each function does and why it is there, then predict what will happen when you run it.

Waveform Graphs.png

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,966 Views)

thank u for your help sir

i am working with oscilloscope and will get 100002 samples in 1 iteration   i need to do is as follow

save them in  column 1

when 2nd iteration comes then it must store in column 2 

3rd iteration it must store in 3rd column

so that we can plot it for later use

the above method i already know but it cannot store data according to selected columns

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,951 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author deutchland

I showed you how to arrange data by rows (more-or-less -- I really made a 1D array of Waveforms, so if you think of the Waveform as being a "row", then it is a 1D array of "rows", i.e. each Waveform is the "next" element of the array).

You want a 2D array, and you want successive elements in columns, not rows.  Do you know what an Array Transpose is?  And why do you care whether it is rows or columns, anyway, unless you are worried about how it "looks on the page"?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,947 Views)

no it doest matter how it get stored whether row or column i just want to store  each iteration in new column or row

right now i am trying to implement it  i will tell u if i am successful

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,906 Views)

no sir i tried but it did not work as i needed please see expected form i need it in this form

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,887 Views)

it save same values in all rows

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,886 Views)