Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

honeywell UDC2500

I would like comunicate witha a Honeywell UDC 2500.
Anyboby can Help me???
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2

If you want to communicate with your instrument you need to know the protocol to use. In your case it's serial so you need NI-VISA. Then you must know that instrument drivers exist. You can download it  in NI website. But unfortunatly we don't have the one you need, we only have this one.
So you have 2 solution, either you develop your own communication based on serial commands, or you contact honeywell and ask for libraries of functions for LabVIEW (or any NI-based software).

I hope I have bean clear enough, and that it helped.


Richard Keromen

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2