LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi guys...

may i know why when i try to run the ECG LIVE...it cannot be operate?.... and how to combine the math script with labview?....i have been tired to try this...

thanks guys

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(2,522 Views)

As a suggestion stick on to a single thread and give relevant matter in your Subject then only it is easy for anyone to look into it.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(2,508 Views)

original post here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/hi-guys/m-p/1906195

I would suggest looking up the word "patience" in a dictionary.

Message 3 of 11
(2,496 Views)

This is actually a very different problem to the original post and a very different VI.

You have programmed this like a text based program, with local variables as "variables" and as such is full of race conditions and quite meaningless code. I would recommend to do some tutorials first.

For example reading a local variable of an indicator and writing it back to the same indicator is pointless. I haven't had a chance to go over your code, but as a first step try to arrange it in the right dataflow order and remove all these unecessary local variables. See how far you get.

I would also recommend to use a subject title that is related to the problem. "hi guys" does give any information. You have a matlab script and most people here don't have matlab. You mention math script (sic), which is something completely different. If you have a MathScript problem, you might ask in the special forum instead.

Message 4 of 11
(2,482 Views)

thank gus...i realy appriciate

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(2,472 Views)

definatly  a case of go through the basic exercises and tutorials, perhaps get on the core 1/core 2 training courses. Look at the examples that ship with labview and understand what is happening and above all look at how they are structured. for a bit of feed back there is the vi analyser in the tools menu but some of its feedback may be meaningless until you have a familiarity with the basics. Nect break your project down into chunks where each chunk does one task. each chunk will be one vi that can be called from the top level.

hope it helps you on your path to understanding LV 

Please remember to accept any solutions and give kudos, Thanks

LV 8.6.1, LV2010,LV2011SP1, FPGA, Win7
Message 6 of 11
(2,469 Views)

could see my ECG new and give your comment or some example that suitable to improve my ECG new.. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(2,467 Views)

much better, i suspect some the veterans on this board will offer some constructive critisism but the main one I can offer is comments. simply double click on some whte space and a yellow box will appear, start typeing. Use them to describe what you are doing why how.. and anything else you can think off so that when a complete stranger looks at the code they have a chance of understanding how it works

Message 8 of 11
(2,459 Views)

@mamuimran wrote:

may i know why when i try to run the ECG LIVE...it cannot be operate?.... and how to combine the math script with labview?....i have been tired to try this...

As a general forum rule, you should always provide the original link if you post a VI that you found elsewhere. This VI has been posted long ago here and is not yours.

So, where did you find the other VI you posted?

Message 9 of 11
(2,440 Views)

ah. be careful of even implying some code you found on the net is yours. MOst people dont mind you using code they have posted but in return you must give credit where credit is due. claiming it as yours in many cases is illeagle (look up intelectual property law)

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,432 Views)