LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi :D !I want to use images of pumps and valves for scada project, but how can I turn these images into objects?please help me !

Do a search for creating custom controls on the NI Developer Zone. That should give you the path you need. Wire Warrior
Wire Warrior

Behold the power of LabVIEW as my army of Roomba minions streaks across the floor!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(2,839 Views)

Hi,

Good morning here, can you get to use the images for valves?

I'm looking for a way to insert the figure for valves, heaters, and other images used in the industrial process into the control panel.

Best regards,

Edwin

Edwin
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(707 Views)

There used to be a bunch of free ones, but I think they're in the Datalogging and supervisory addon now which costs money.  Just do a search for LabVIEW pump controls.  If they're not good enough you will have to make your own custom controls.  You can also take a look at the shipping examples.  There are a few controls you could borrow from there.  Search for the word "Simulation".

How to Control the Valves and Pump with Labview? - Page 4 - NI Community

Missing the Pipes, Pumps, Vessels and Valves Controls/Indicators in LabVIEW - NI

Don't expect much though.  LabVIEW is NOT designed to make pretty GUIs.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019
Message 5 of 13
(691 Views)

I'm attaching a VI that has one each of everything that was included in LabVIEW but not on the palettes as of LabVIEW 2015, when I downloaded this from somewhere I can't find any more.  Not sure if this is what you want but I think it might be, at least partially.

Some of these have since been added (I know the "coerce to type" node has, unsure on others).

Sneak preview:

Kyle97330_0-1721760965086.png

Message 6 of 13
(666 Views)

@Kyle97330 wrote:

I'm attaching a VI that has one each of everything that was included in LabVIEW but not on the palettes as of LabVIEW 2015,[...]

awesome! kudos!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(645 Views)

@Kyle97330 wrote:

I'm attaching a VI that has one each of everything that was included in LabVIEW but not on the palettes as of LabVIEW 2015, when I downloaded this from somewhere I can't find any more.  Not sure if this is what you want but I think it might be, at least partially.

Some of these have since been added (I know the "coerce to type" node has, unsure on others).

Sneak preview:

Kyle97330_0-1721760965086.png

I made that a decade ago.  Probably posted it here.

Message 8 of 13
(630 Views)

Transpose 1D array? O_o

I like the Rectangular Silver LED but it's not a strict boolean type.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(590 Views)

@RamonG wrote:

I like the Rectangular Silver LED but it's not a strict boolean type.

What do you mean by that? If you pull it out of the cluster it looks like a boolean to me.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(502 Views)